Monday, November 11, 2013

Quiz #30 Results

Congrats to Joseph Bayot who solved last week's Anagram Quiz with a perfect score of 200. And just in time too, as several other readers came in shortly after him with their own perfect scores. But there can only be one winner, and as I write this a package of unspeakably fabulous gifts and prizes is on its way to Joseph in New Jersey. 

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope it was a fun diversion. Below is the complete answer key:

1. Nadar
2. An-My  
3. Brassaï
4. Uta Barth
5. Bill Owens
6. Zoe Strauss
7. Yousuf Karsh
8. Mario Testino
9. Andreas Gursky
10. Lee Friedlander
11. Frederick Sommer
12. Gertrude Käsebier
13. Rebecca Norris Webb
14. Manuel Alvarez Bravo
15. Henri Cartier-Bresson
16. Julia Margaret Cameron

1 comment:

Hernan Zenteno said...

Many thanks Blake. Last year or the other, I have not a good memory, you made me know some new bands, at less for me. Now you make know or remember some photographers that I don't know or whose work I don't see too much. Interesting